ZUMAFORUMS.NET View topic - TRN Roller weights
6/12/2011 · There's a lot of mis-information on the web. Weights don't change speed unless they are too light. Too heavy and the scoot will act like a car with a manual trans stuck in 3rd gear.... 27/03/2010 · Re: Changing Belt, Variator, and Roller Weights by DaBinChe on Wed Mar 24, 2010 5:59 am if you had an impact wrench you don't need the rope to tie the rear wheel.
Prima Roller Weight Tuning Kit (16x13 3g to 14g)
For a 150cc scooter, optimum roller weights would most likely be in the 10-14gm range, for a 50cc scooter optimum roller weights would most likely be in the 4-8gm range. • See a selction of Variator Rollers …... 5/02/2014 · G'Day All, My 2008 250ie xevo has now completed 20000 km and it was time to change the drive belt, I didn't do the job myself but had a motor bike mechanic do the job, when he opened the case he said the rollers should be replaced also when I got it back there was a horrible rattle which seemed to be coming from the clutch area so they pulled
Parts for Scooter Performance Roller Weights
Any Scooter,Buggy or ATV using 18x14 roller weights. Honda CH80, Elite 80. Scooters using the GY6 125. 11gram slider weights. Honda CH80, Elite 80. Scooters using the GY6 125. 11gram slider weights. how to change chat color in minecraft The dr pulley weights I bought said not to use grease. I installed them on my friend's 85 elite 80 and the variator was packed with grease. Cleaned it up, installed, put on a new belt and the thing runs great but I think the weights are rattling a bit.
Changing Belt Variator and Roller Weights urbanscootin.com
25/05/2013 · The most cost efficient change to a scooter is usually the variator, as it can give you more bang for the buck that any other mod, the easiest and most cost wear efficient is a set of metropolitan rollers as they are lighter and give better acceleration for light to medium weight riders, if you are over 180lbs then you have to look to the how to change password outlook mobile Performance rollers for GY6 150cc variators. Colors may vary from picture. Click picture or title to see available weights Now offering Dr Pulley Roller weights in some sizes!
How long can it take?
what effect do different roller weights have in scooter
- Modern Buddy Roller weights how low can you go?
- How To Change Your Roller Weights Full HD GulluTube
- How to Measure Scooter Roller Weight ehow.co.uk
- Chinese Scooter Club View topic - What size roller
How To Change Roller Weights On A Scooter
1/09/2003 · If your roller weights are giving you good acceleration, and a good top end, but when you approach a small hill the scooter slows drastically, this may be caused by having too light of a contra spring. The contra spring helps push the rear pully back together when torque is applied to the rear pully.
- While a 150cc scooter might use roller/slider weights between 10g and 15g, a 50cc scooter is more likely to be best with weights between 4g and 8g , while a 250cc scooter will usually use weights in the 12g to 20g rance.
- 2/07/2011 · Roller Weights As the engine rotates, the roller weights create the centrifugal force necessary to push the front variator pulley halves together. In their relaxed position (idle) they allow the pulley halves to relax and let the drive belt fall to its lowest range position needed for starting out.
- Îïóáëèêîâàíî: 14 ìàð 2016 ; Variator Roller Weights Set on Amazon amzn.to/2IcmPvq If you need a 12V Impact Wrench amzn.to/2Kfl29j How to make your 150 cc scooter start up speed faster ( Change Your Roller Weights ) ( MY OEM ROLLER WEIGHT AT THE MOMENT 19G NEW ROLLER WEIGHT 10G ) this video is great for any scooter.
- The correct way to change roller weights in High detail. Works on any CVT driven scooter: Remember, Your roller weights are designed in the way for an important reason.