OBIEE Advantage of limiting prompt values by Members of
(in via Ian) A new Knowledge article has become available providing details on how to create constrained hierarchical dimension prompts in OBIEE 11g to limit the list of values in one prompt dependent on what was selected for the previous prompt.... 21/01/2014 · This post is about using OBIEE 11g Prompts and was created on OBIEE 188.8.131.52. The main intention was to write about "creating 2 prompts on the same column". As background, it also covers how "Is Prompted" works, why do we need the "protect filter" option, as a basics.
OBIEE Tips & Tricks Constraining or Cascading Prompts in
Hi, Try creating a union report and pivot the data to show as two columns. Say analysis 1:C1, Null and Analysis null, C2 and pivot as C1, C2 and use presentation variable to control the results.... Create a dashboard prompt on Region column and do not include Missing, Not Applicable and UNKNOWN values. We have used NOT IN clause to eliminated the above values from Region prompt. Run the prompt.
OBIEE 11g Dashboard Prompts - Radio Buttons Oracle
You can apply a named prompt to any dashboard or dashboard page that contains the columns, mentioned in the prompt. It can filter one or any number of analyses embedded on the same dashboard page. You can create and save these named prompts to a private folder or a shared folder. how to buy property abroad OBIEE 11g Dashboard Prompt Creation The use of a dashboard prompt allows you to embed both the filters from the analysis and the analysis on the same page. Some of the main reasons to use a dashboard prompt are that it allows the user to customize his or her analysis output, allows more flexibility when wanting to change the parameters of a report, and can be reused with different analyses.
OBIEE Filters and Variables Hidden Prompt
20/10/2012 · Hi U can hide a prompt in obiee by writing a small command in the column Format section. That is tick the block for Use Custom CSS Style and type – display:none- which will hide the prompt … how to create a dag epidemiology Prompts Dashboard Prompt. With the help of prompt we are applying filters to the reports dynamically at run time. Lets see how to create Dashboard Prompts: Click New and Select Dashboard Prompt. Once the dashboard prompt is selected, It would prompt to select the Subject area for which dashboard prompt has to be created. After selecting the subject area, the following screen appears: In OBIEE
How long can it take?
OBIEE Concepts Prompts
- OBIEE Tips & Tricks Constraining or Cascading Prompts in
- OBIEE Switching Between Multiple Reports In Oracle BI 11g
- OBIEE 11g Creating Cascading Constrained Prompts
- Single Prompt Switching Multiple Reports in OBIEE 11G
How To Create Dashboard Prompts In Obiee 11g
21/01/2014 · This post is about using OBIEE 11g Prompts and was created on OBIEE 184.108.40.206. The main intention was to write about "creating 2 prompts on the same column". As background, it also covers how "Is Prompted" works, why do we need the "protect filter" option, as a basics.
- In 10G, the dashboard prompt is the only way to set a presentation variable. With the advent of 11G, you can now set a presentation variable with the help of a variable prompt When the dashboard or variable prompt is used in a dashboard, the variable is simply set with the new value.
- 14/02/2014 · Hi Experts, I am New for Tableau. Can you please explain me how to create dashboard level prompts in tableau just like OBIEE. Thanks, Hari.
- The dashboard prompt is the most used prompt to filter rapport in a dashboard but it can also set: a presentation variable Since 11g, you can set a presentation variable without the need of a column with the variable prompt
- 9/07/2014 · Problem. Sometimes we need a presentation variable that depends on other variable, and probably must be hidden from end-users. Solution. First we create a dashboard prompt with a presentation variable, that should display the available options to end-users.